Terms and Conditions
The website/s www.WatsonHeadache.com, www.WatsonHeadacheInstitute.com, www.WatsonHeadacheClinic.com and www.DeanWatson.com and associated urls social media links/sites (“the Sites”) are owned and operated by the Watson Headache® Institute Pty Ltd, ACN 103 196 79 and Watson Headache® Clinic Pty Ltd, ACN 058 451 335 and for the purposes of this document are referred to as Watson Headache® Institute Site/s.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By using, and continuing to use an aforementioned Watson Headache® Institute Site/s, you will be deemed to have agreed to, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions as a client of the Watson Headache® Institute Pty Ltd, ACN 103 196 79 for the purposes of education, training and/or as a client of Watson Headache® Clinic Pty Ltd, ACN 058 451 335 for the purposes of clinical practice i the assessment, treatment and management of the neck in relation to headache and migraine.
You have requested and Watson Headache® Institute or Watson Headache® Clinic has agreed to provide …
- clinical services and education about headache and migraine conditions to people experiencing headache and migraine
- ongoing education to health professionals and training to Practitioners (Physiotherapists, Chiropractors and Osteopaths) in the manual diagnosis and treatment of headache and migraine
- information to the aforementioned and other parties e.g. allied health professionals and members of the public who have an interest in headache and migraine or associated topics through seminars, presentations, research, writing and clinical delivery.
Application of these Terms and Conditions
- Your use of Watson Headache® Institute Site/s and associated social media links/sites are subject to these terms and conditions, the privacy statement and other terms found on “the Sites”.
- You agree to be bound by these terms and conditions as may be varied or updated pursuant to clause 3 below.
- From time to time, Watson Headache® Institute may vary the terms and conditions to keep them in line with updates to its business, comply with legislative changes, for security or technical reasons, or for any other reason.
- Watson Headache® Institute may also vary the price it charges for its services which will apply to the following pay period after Watson Headache® Institute gives notice of the price change.
- The above changes will become effective upon publication of a notice via the Watson Headache® Institute Site/s, by email or in writing. If you continue to use Watson Headache® Institute services after such publication, your use will constitute acceptance of the amendments.
- You must comply with these terms and conditions, the privacy statement and other terms found on the Watson Headache Institute Site/s.
- You may be required to supply Watson Headache® Institute with your personal details including your full name, date of birth, current addresses, telephone/mobile number, email address, and your bank account or credit card details.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the information you provide us is correct and current and to notify Watson Headache® Institute of any changes to your business or personal details.
- You must ensure you keep your log on username and password confidential and immediately change the password if it is lost, stolen or otherwise compromised. Watson Headache® Institute does not take any responsibility for any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses arising out of or in connection with use of your logon and password by you or any other person.
You represent and warrant that the information and/or material you provide Watson Headache Institute:
- is information and/or material that you are authorized to provide;
- is not defamatory or offensive in relation to or adversely reflects any product, service, person or corporation;
- does not infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights, including trademarks, business names, copyright, confidential information, designs or patents;
- is not misleading or deceptive or likely to mislead or deceive, is not the “passing off” of any product or service, and does not constitute unfair competition;
- does not infringe any State or Federal legislation or regulations of Australia;
- will not give rise to any claims or liabilities against Watson Headache® Institute
Watson Headache® Institute Warranties
- Services provided by Watson Headache® Institute are ‘as is’, without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, except those warranties which cannot be specifically excluded under the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth). Watson Headache® Institute makes no representations or warranties in relation to its websites/social media links/sites or the information and materials provided on/in the same.
- Nothing on Watson Headache® Institute websites/social media links/sites constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any professional matter (i.e. legal, financial or medical), you should consult an appropriate professional.
Links to other Websites
- The Watson Headache® Institute Sites/Social Media Links/Sites may contain links to other websites which are owned and operated by third parties and which are not maintained or controlled by Watson Headache® Institute or its related companies (“Third Party Sites”).
- These links are provided as a convenience to you and Watson Headache® Institute does not imply any endorsement of the linked site.
- Watson Headache® Institute does not make any representations or warranties regarding the Third Party Sites and does not accept responsibility for the material contained on those sites.
- If you decide to leave the Watson Headache® Site/s and access the Third Party Sites you do so at your own risk.
Maintenance of the Site
- Watson Headache® Institute may be required to perform maintenance to servers or its Site/Social Media Links/Sites from time to time. Watson Headache® Institute will endeavor to schedule maintenance for convenient times with minimal interruption and keep you informed of details of any maintenance.
- As a result of any maintenance or due to any other reason the Watson Headache® Institute Site/Social Media Links/Sites may be temporarily unavailable. Watson Headache® Institute assumes no responsibility for any interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, technical malfunctions or other problems relating or resulting from the Site/Social Media Links/Sites being offline or unavailable.
- Watson Headache® Institute will archive your data onto backup mechanisms on a regular basis for the purpose of disaster recovery.
The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files and their arrangement on this website will be subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection laws in Australia and other countries, including but not limited to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and through international treaties. Such objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these objects be modified or reposted to other Internet sites, apart from those uses permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
Limitation of Liability
- Watson Headache® Institute does not accept liability to you for losses that result from your use of Watson Headache® Institute services in the connection with conducting your business or personal affairs. If liability cannot be excluded, Watson Headache® Institute limits its liability to you to (at Watson Headache® Institute’s option).
- Watson Headache® Institute makes no warranties that its Site/Social Media Links/Sites is complete, current or free from errors or omissions.
- Watson Headache® Institute does not warrant or represent that its services or access to its Site/Social Media Links/Sites will be continuous and uninterrupted.
- Watson Headache® Institute makes no warranties that the Site/Social Media Links/Sites will be secure and free from external intruders (hackers), virus, worm attack, or unauthorized access by any person.
- Watson Headache® Institute does not warrant that its Site/Social Media Links/Sites complies with the laws of any other country outside Australia.
- Watson Headache® Institute does not make any representations or warranties in relation to the number of visitors the Site/Social Media Links/Sites will attract.
- You acknowledge that you have not relied upon any advice given or representations made by Watson Headache® Institute or on its behalf in connection with its services.
- By using this Watson Headache® Institute websites/social medial links, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
You agree to indemnify and hold Watson Headache® Institute, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners and employees, harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses arising out of or in connection with:
- any willful, unlawful or negligent act or omission by you;
- the publication of any information or material supplied by you to Watson Headache® Institute
If any of these terms or conditions are invalid, illegal or unenforceable, those terms or conditions will be struck out and other provisions which are self-sustaining and capable of separate enforcement to the invalid provision, are and continue to be valid and enforceable in accordance with their terms.
The failure, or delay on the part of Watson Headache® Institute in exercising its power or right in relation to your breach of these terms or conditions does not operate as a waiver of that power or right, nor does any single exercise of any power or right preclude any other or further exercise of any power or right.
You should carefully evaluate the accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance of the material on www.Watson Headache.com.
At Watson Headache® we do not accept any liability should any loss arise from your use of the information and services on or provided through Watson Headache®. See our website’s terms and conditions for a more comprehensive treatment of our policy regarding limited liability.
Watson Headache® does not claim to offer independent professional advice. If you have inquiries relating to financial, legal or medical matters, you should consult an appropriate professional.
Although we provide our best efforts to ensure our Site/s is/are safe, we make no guarantee that it is free of harmful code.
Revised 30 06 2014